Meridian RAD Plus
Fully Automatic Integrated Tube- Stand with Table and Wall Flat Panel Detectors
The Meridian RAD Plus is a fully automated dual panel system and is designed for locations that cannot accept an overhead tube crane. The tube stand is integrated into the table and provides a full range of dynamic functions. The system is fully automatic and will automatically setup for exams from the RIS.
- Automatic procedure programming and precise synchronized motor control of its’ mechanical components.
- DR ready and can accept any commercially available DR flat panel, fully-integrated or portable.
- Custom-configurable to your specific clinical requirements, including: chest, spine, complete skeletal, abdominal, urological and tomography (optional) studies.
- Patient positioning is faster and safer through sophisticated, yet easy-to-use, technology such as auto-tracking.
- Special 10” Touch Screen console displays direct view of generator parameters, auto-position pre-programs, and system APR’s, allowing table-side procedure selection while positioning the patient.
- The Meridian RAD Plus elevating table has a vertical motorized movement with double elevating system, accessible from both sides of the table.
- The Meridian RAD Plus can also be integrated with a Wall bucky stand, and has optional motorized up/down movement and a bucky tilting feature to enable projection studies.
- The Meridian RAD PLUS is also ready to work with all convenient accessory tools, such as automatic collimation, dose area product devices, and automatic exposure control.
- The Meridian RAD Plus system is integrated with the entire market range of DR detectors with Dicom Compliance, providing you with a fully motorized, heavy duty digital system. Perfect to save time and reduce costs for both hospitals and patients.
Floor mounted tube stand
- Total Column Height: 2,235 cm
- Motorized Longitudinal Rails Travel: 201 cm
- Motorized Tube Arm Vertical Travel: 162 cm
- Tube Arm Transversal Travel: 30 cm
- Focal distance to floor: 40-202 cm
- Automatic stops at SID: 180 cm, 150 cm, 100 cm
- Electromagnetic brakes
- Tube Arm Rotation Vertical Axis: ± 90°
- Tube Arm Rotation Horizontal Axis: ± 180°
- X-Ray tube rotation: ± 150°
- Mechanical Detent: every 90°
Synchronizations and auto positioning
- Tube Arm Synchronization with vertical Movement of the radiographic table
- Tube Arm Synchronization with vertical Movement of the Wall bucky stand
- Tube Arm Synchronization with longitudinal Movement of the Bucky/detector cabinet of the radiographic table
- Auto positioning available from the APR of the control console.
- Auto positioning available from the Tube head control console, with preprogram
Tube Head Control Console:
- Touch Key Bottoms
- Two Auto position Buttons
- Two Telescopic brake release Buttons
- Two tube rotation brake release Buttons
- Three column brake release Buttons
- Two column motorized movement vertical & longitudinal Buttons
- Touch Screen 10″ display console
- SID, tube angle, table height, wall stand height. Column longitudinal position
- 10 preprogram positions, enable to create more view or editable (SID, tube angle, table height, wall stand height, Column longitudinal position)
- SID, tube angle, tomography angle, Fulcrum height, 2 speeds
- Possibility of visualization and modification of the generator parameters.
- APR selection of the anatomical program of the generator including system position and collimation (Only in convention system)
Elevating radiographic table
- Table top Al. equivalence: < 1mm
- Table top Weight capacity: 350 kg
- Table top travels:
- Longitudinal travel: 110 cm (+50 cm, -60 cm)
- Transversal travel: 24 cm (+12 cm)
- Motorized Vertical travel: 40 cm
- Minimum distance floor/board: 50 cm
- Maximum distance floor/board: 90 cm
- Motorized Longitudinal bucky travel: 51 cm
- Radiographic coverage: 161 cm
- 17 ” x 17″ Digital flat panel detectors
- Grid cabinet
- Ion Chamber cabinet
Wall bucky stand millennium
- Bucky stand: non tilting
- Vertical travel: 150 cm
- Minimum high from floor: 40 cm
- Maximum high from floor: 190 cm
- Total counterbalance for easy movement
- Minimum distance center film to floor: 40 cm
- Prepare for Bucky & Digital flat panel detectors
- Grid cabinet
- Ion Chamber cabinet
- Electromagnetic brakes for the vertical travel positioning
- Motorized vertical travel
- Tilting wall bucky stand: +90°/-20°
- Angulations of the Bucky